Terms and Conditions
We operate a "no-quibbles" exchange or refund policy, which means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return it to us in its original condition within 7 days from date of purchase. We will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. If the return is due to an error we have made we will gladly refund the delivery charges.
We cannot re-pay return delivery charges for items being returned due to being ordered wrongly.
If the item is either faulty or damaged please contact our store staff who will arrange for a replacement or refund:
Please see contact details below for advice.
Telephone: 01482 328092
Fax: 01482 211937
To return an item:
Please pack the item securely, enclosing the reason for it's return along with your order number you received by email at the time of purchase.
For your own protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
Send all returning items to:
Premier Work and Leisure Wear
152/154 Hessle Road (Head Office)
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Right to Cancel
In addition, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you may cancel your order for any reason within seven working days following the day on which you receive the goods. We regret that this does not apply to Business to Business transactions.
Please ensure that the goods are returned in their original condition and packaging.
Premier Work and Leisure Wear consider protection of your privacy to be of utmost importance and is committed to providing you with a personalised service that meets your requirements in a way that safeguards your privacy. This policy explains how we may collect information about you and then use it in order to satisfy your particular requirements. It also outlines some of the security measures that we take in order to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things that we will not do.
Some of the personal information we hold about you may be sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not use sensitive personal data about you other than for the specific purpose for which you provide it.
Collection of information
1. We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, including:
from you when you agree to take a product or service from us in which case this may include your contact details, payment method and possibly bank details;
from you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about your preferences;
from publicly available sources, such as the electoral register.
Use of information
2. We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
to help to identify you when you telephone us to make an enquiry - for example, by asking you for your date of birth or telephone number so that we can avoid disclosing information to a person who is not authorised by you to receive it;
to write to you or to telephone you with information about other services or products either from us or from our carefully selected partners. We will not use your information in this way if you have opted out or otherwise not consented;
to help us to administer services and products which we offer;
to help prevent or detect fraud or loss;
Information we hold about you and your preferences will help us to make sure that we contact you about things likely to be of relevance and interest to you.
3. Whether or not you have opted out in relation to use of your information for direct marketing, it is our practice to search the Mailing, Telephone, Fax and Email Preference Services (as applicable) so that if you have registered your details with those Services you will not receive any direct marketing material from us via that channel.
Disclosure of information
4. We do not sell mailing lists to third parties for their marketing purposes. Where we have told you in advance, we may disclose certain information to third parties such as a telecoms network service providers for purposes solely connected with the provision of our service via their networks. Where required or permitted by law, information may be provided to others, such as the Police or the Inland Revenue.
Protection of information
5. We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. This includes following certain procedures, for example to check your identity when you telephone us, encrypting data on our websites and in order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
6. If you communicate with us via the Internet then we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products. When you first provide personal information to our website we will give you the opportunity to indicate whether you would prefer us not to contact you in this way. However, you can always send us an email at any time to change your preferences.
7. We use "cookies" to monitor site user traffic patterns and site usage. This helps us to understand how our customers and potential customers use our websites so that we can develop and improve the design, layout and functionality of the sites. A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records your navigation of a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options to you based upon the stored information about your last visit. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent acceptance of cookies.
Monitoring of calls
8. We may monitor and record communications we receive. This may be done to improve the service which we provide, to ensure compliance with our practices and procedures and where, for example, a contract is entered into by that means, to provide evidence of the transaction.
If you ask, we will tell you what information we hold about you and provide a copy in line with the Data Protection Act (a fee maybe payable).
This policy was updated on: 12 October, 2009